As an Afterhours consultant, you will work closely with the Reservations team to ensure that you continue to provide seamless guest service after hours.
You will also be responsible for managing any after hour emergencies and to guide guests or clients with the appropriate level of assistance and care in each case.
- Be the first point of contact for all phone calls after hours and on weekends, always ensuring that our Guest experience isn’t compromised. (This will include weekend duty and public holiday support)
- Monitor and respond to messages and calls incoming to the emergency line ensuring our customer service always remains at the best level.
- Respond to all types of customer emergencies, whether travel or medical-related and resolve them by taking ownership of enquiries and ensuring that you bring the correct partners on board to assist.
- See the assistance required to the end whereby all required services have been delivered and the guests or clients have been looked after.
- Keep a record of customer emergencies to ensure accurate reporting.
- Manage customer complaints, escalating more complex complaints to the Reservations Manager.
- Manage folders and deal with all enquiries/bookings accordingly
- Deal with incoming queries for all after-hours matters
- Manage the customer experience by setting clear expectations and communicating clearly
- Promote and maintain excellent customer relationships, adopting a customer-focused approach
- Checking of all bookings prior to a weekend to ensure that all meet & greets .etc. are in place to avoid any errors on a weekend.
- Co-ordination with the reservations managers and safari designers
- Ensuring that all phones are operational at all times and the system is working
- Liaise with Regional Operations if there are any issues to ensure that all is in order
Negotiable on experience
- Minimum 8 -10 years experience Inbound Tour consulting experience.
- Proven experience working in Tourplan.
- Demonstrated experience in implementing new processes and systems in the Reservations space
- A clear understanding of the Tourism industry
- Southern and East Africa destination knowledge.
Working hours 5pm- 8am ( Mon- Fri)
Weekend and Public holidays.
Contact Name :Nono Mantjiu
Contact Phone:011 789 3337