- Design programmes for existing and new clients
- In constant contact with clients and agencies
- Ensure and maintain good relations with clients and agencies
- Brainstorm ideas based on given briefs and budgets
- Complete cost analysis’s, grids, detailed proposals and PowerPoint presentations
- Travel on site inspections or programmes (on average 1 week in every 4 weeks on site during season)
- Compile and book all services based on itineraries
- Source relevant information in terms of room-gifts, amendments, re-costs and additions
- Travel with groups and assist with on-site coordination
- Ensure contracts are drawn up between the company and client
- Ensure invoices are sent to clients and ensure timeous payments are made to the company
- Ensure payments are made timeously to suppliers
- Responsible for final invoicing and reconciliation
- Maintain and increase gross profits on programmes
- Attend all weekly and status meetings
- Must be able to travel with groups
- Work from home/office hybrid model
A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a Tourism account management role – preferably specializing in incentive inbound tourism.
Knowledge of Southern Africa, specifically Cape Town, Sun City, the bush (Kruger & Sabi Sand Private Game Reserve) and Zambia.
Knowledge of Botswana, Mozambique, Kenya & Tanzania an added advantage.
Knowledge and experience in MS Office (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Word).
European language an advantage.
A highly professional and presentable individual.
Self-starter with excellent attention to detail.
Strong financial skills.
Inbound Tour Operator
Contact Name :Jean Rymer
Contact Phone:011 789 3337