- Liaise with the Reservations Manager on sales potential and any development on the agent relationship for all bookings.
- Continuous communication and excellent service delivery to agents at all times.
- Build relationships with agents based on trust and support, knowing their business trends and guests needs, ad hoc attending relevant familiarisation trips with agents (if and when required).
- Quote accurately and timeously.
- Working on all group requests, including MICE, multigenerational family groups, buy in groups and high net worth requests.
- Compiling creative, detailed, well written and eye catching proposals to promote sales
- Product knowledge of what works for groups and being able to offer the unique offering in each destination.
- Maintaining excellent relationships with clients and suppliers at all time.
- Onsite program management for incentive and specialist groups including regional travel and onsite operation skills.
- Detailed and accurate booking reconciliation to be completed in conjunction with the Operations Team.
- Detail administration of group onsite running.
- Team player and able to fit in with onsite management, either as the lead or a backup.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience at a Senior level.
- Experience in handling customer relationships and developing & promoting product and services in the inbound travel industry.
- Working knowledge of TourPlan or similar booking/operating system.
- General product knowledge on Southern & East Africa.
- Onsite operational experience with incentive and specialist groups in Southern and East Africa.
- Logistical and group management experience.
- Personal and work travel experience in Southern and East Africa.
- Problem solver and good with guest face to face interaction onsite.
Inbound Tour Operator
Contact Name :Nono Mantjiu
Contact Phone:011 789 3337