Senior Sales Executive working for APG South Africa representing a leading European Airline.
Act as key point of contact between the airline and its customers namely Corporate Companies, TMC’s, Travel Agents, Tour Operators etc.
- Maintain relationships and grow revenue from existing partners.
- Identify and establish new business / revenue streams.
- Organize and perform targeted sales visits to travel trade and corporate clients.
- Airline product presentations
- Maintenance of accurate records.
- Attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings.
- Review / monitor and analyse airline sales figures and trends.
- Negotiating corporate contracts and incentive agreements.
- Monthly reporting and analysis.
- Must have a minimum 3 years previous sales experience in airline and travel industry.
- Good understanding of airline distribution channels
- Leadership / management skills and abilities
- Maturity; Confidence; Perseverance; Patience; Accuracy
- Strong Communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under stress and deadlines
- Professional attitude
- Commercial awareness
- Numerical skills
- Strong analytical background
- Advanced knowledge of MS Applications such as Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- CRM Experience a plus.
- Must be fluent in English with strong verbal and written communication skills.
Contact Name :Matthew Simpson
Contact Phone:011 289 8174