About this position
The Creditors Clerk will be responsible for the full creditor’s function of the organization and ensure that all creditors are paid accurately and timeously. The position requires the processing of reconciliations against supplier’s statements, capturing invoices the system, dealing with queries, ensure compliance with Atlantis Corporate financial policies and procedures.
Specific responsibilities include the following:
- Perform supplier reconciliations in preparing requisitions for payments;
- Reconcile purchase orders to invoices;
- Ensure invoices are accurately captured on Quicktrav on a daily basis;
- Receive and check all payment requisitions in accordance with policies and procedures;
- Load payments on the online banking system;
- Ensure that the banking details on supplier invoices match that of the creditor being paid;
- Respond to all queries relating to payments;
- Perform monthly supplier reconciliations to support all payments to approved suppliers;
- Deal with queries from creditors and staff regarding payments;
- Load new creditors on the online banking system;
- Accurate and timely processing and loading of transfers on the online banking as well as manual submissions to the bank;
- Provide weekly creditors age analysis for review.
- Support the finance team with the preparation of internal and external finance reports.
Qualifications and experience
- A tertiary qualification in Accounting or Bookkeeping and/or short bookkeeping courses;
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience working in a finance unit performing creditors/accounts payable duties
- Previous working experience on Quicktrav
- Travel industry Experience is a must
- Sound accounting knowledge;
- Ability to work independently and balance multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Excellent organizational and planning skills with the ability to prioritize time and work effectively;
- Pays attention to detail, displays a high level of integrity and is deadline driven.
Contact Name :Dee Phillips