You will be responsible for all travel bookings up to basic international level. Continuous follow-up with clients. Ensure that all fees are correctly charged at time of ticketing, including invoicing and referral bookings. Travel documents correctly issued and emailed to the client.
- Matric Qualification
- Travel Diploma
- Minimum 18months travel agency experience
- An outgoing person who is able to work in an organised manner and prioritise their own workload.
- Knowledge and work on the Galileo GDS.
- Knowledge of Island holidays and cruising.
- Attention to detail and service delivery.
- Comprehensive knowledge of visa applications.
- Weekends and after hours emergency work expected of the successful candidate.
- Must be able to speak and write Afrikaans.
- Must be be willing to take instruction and work according to company operation policies.
Contact Name :Jolene Britz