The main objective of this role is to provide information, advice and booking services directly to our clients whilst delivering service excellence and positively promoting the Company brand. This is achieved through exceeding the client’s expectations, thereby creating long term relationships, fostering mutually beneficial relationships with suppliers and offering customers the best deals most suited to their needs.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Be familiar with the client’s SLA and manage bookings accordingly.
- Ascertain client’s needs and advise suitable products and services.
- Build relationship with client to ensure client retention.
- Book all travel related services on preferbly Galileo.
- Advise clients regarding passports, visas, health requirements, and any other travel related services if requested
- Process clients booking including pre-seating, meals and any special requirements.
- Ensure that the client has been informed of the conditions of travel, in writing, before payment is accepted.
- Create and update client’s booking file including client’s contact details and full details of fare quoted and services offered.
- Inform clients of Flightsite’s Terms & Conditions as well as those of the suppliers.
- Ensure all necessary documentation is issued within allocated time.
- Make certain the conditions of travel are clearly stated on the itinerary.
- Assist with changes to travel arrangements and bookings where necessary.
- Manage and control own queues.
- Minimum 2 years corporate consulting experience with a GDS (Galileo) and ability to book International point to point and multi city fares.
- Excellent geography, destination and product knowledge
- Computer literate with MS Outlook and the internet
- Strong sales focus
- Outgoing and approachable with exceptional customer service skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Passionate about travel and people
- Attention to detail
- Ability to excel under pressure
- Excellent organisational skills and patience
- Strong sales focus
- Team Player
Only online applications will be accepted.
Follow the link below to register and apply:-
Contact Name :Wardah Smith