RED CARPET TRAVEL
To provide financial analysis, advice and support to managers and to manage a finance department according to sound financial systems, practices and processes that are compliant with relevant legislation, meet principles of international best practices and principles that will allow the business unit, division and company to achieve its strategic financial objectives.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design, implement and monitor policies, procedures and processes for the team and the division, in compliance with divisional and group strategy.
- Establish and review the division's financial integrity, performance and its reporting (monthly management accounts, statutory reporting) by managing mechanisms for budgeting, financial controls, accounting, costing, reporting, treasury and funding.
- Review the preparation and revision of departmental budgets against the business plans.
- Consolidate annual budgets and quarterly forecasts.
- Ensure that monthly, quarterly and annual accounts are compiled and that annual financial statements are audited.
- Analysis of monthly and year-to-date financial information to determine negative trends for timely action by operations
- Manage budget and resources so that the team is placed to deliver on its strategies.
- Continuously look at ways to reduce costs and improve efficiency.
- Liaise with internal and external auditors as required.
- Review consolidations.
- Manage team members in such a way that they are motivated, energized and empowered.
- Coach, train, and mentor junior employees.
- Assist the Financial Director and Group Financial Manager with strategic financial management and projects.
- Oversee financial interactions with clients and ensure accuracy of reporting to them
- Ensure clients accounting and financial expectations with regards to their SLA with RCT are met
- Management of all revenue streams.
- Tertiary qualification in accounting / finance.
- 5 - 8 year's relevant experience.
- A minimum of 2 years managing a finance team
- Travel Agency Finance Management mandatory
- Solid understanding of IATA requirements and BSP.
- Proficiency in Quicktrav preferable.
- Thorough knowledge of relevant legislation.
- Sound knowledge of budgeting processes.
- Knowledge of people management processes and employee relations.
- Proficiency in relevant software packages and application.
Previous work experience required:
Minimum of 5 years relevant experience. The successful candidate must be able to work under pressure, have attention to detail, must be accurate, customer focused, a positive outlook, excellent team player, committed, hardworking and eager to learn.
- Strong Leadership skills.
- Excellent business and people management skills.
- Confident and able to converse at various levels.
- Professional with the ability to excerise good judgement .
- The ability to handle pressure.
- Problem solving abilities.
- Pro-active forward and strategic thinker.
- Influencing skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical ability.
- An aptitude for attention to detail.
- Results driven
- Good judgment and decision-making skills.
- Person of integrity.
Only online applications will be accepted:-
Contact Name :Wardah Smith