This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to work as part of the Product Team. You will be directly involved in strategic product trading, working closely with all internal departments to ensure land product sales are maximised across all channels while supporting point of sale queries. You will be responsible for the procurement of exclusive STA Travel Land Product and management of associated yield.
This role will also involve direct contact and relationship building with STA Travel global teams, product suppliers, tourism boards, and the wider travel industry. This role requires a high level of organisation, good administrative skills, a sound understanding of all land and ancillary products and the ability to multi-task and project manage.
1 April start date
R14 000.00 - R16 000.00 Per Month
- Understanding of the Travel Industry and its products
- Extensive international travel experience
- High level of initiative
- Attention to detail
- Great analytical & problem-solving skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong negotiation and strategising capability
- Superb organisational skills
- Commercial understanding of the STA Travel business, it’s suppliers and products
- Good Excel and Microsoft Office skills
- Team player
Cut-off date for applications is Wednesday 20 March 2019.
Contact Name :STA Travel Careers