KEY PERFORMANCE OBJECTIVES
· Manage own costs and ensure that these are kept to a necessary minimum (incl. stationery and telephone costs).
· Ensure that customer specifications are understood.
· Provide documentation according to customer specifications.
· Pull invoice and credit note report, print, attach client order, attach supplier invoice and submit daily
· Manual credit card matching against client credit card on a weekly basis and at month end.
· Monthly Account Statement, check recons, clear queries
· Open voucher accommodation report pulled weekly and actioned
· Outstanding ticket report weekly to ensure all tickets invoiced
· Invoice tickets according to estamps
· Receive, verify and hand over all foreign exchange transactions on behalf of client.
· Receive, verify and hand back all foreign exchange returned by travellers
· Documents are processed in accurate manner, thereby ensuring timeous retrieval and use.
· All air tickets, vouchers and orders are processed correctly.
· Attach and collate documents before sending them to client.
· Check all tickets and orders against the TINS report.
· Request and follow up on all outstanding documents (orders and vouchers).
· Attach and collate documentation prior to submission to client
· Ensure that all documentation is complete and correct (cost centre numbers, traveller details etc).
· Objectively acknowledged as a contributing member of the quality control team.
· Participate in own development as per PDP.
· Participate in the performance management process (keep a portfolio of evidence and prepare for all performance reviews).
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
Grade 12 pass, knowledge of Excel, Word, AGM, BIS , Papertrail
Attention to detail and accuracy non-negotiable.
Financial / accounting knowledge and experience
· Knowledge of software packages required to perform own job function: MS Word, Excel, and SAP.
Skills & Attitude:
· Good interpersonal skills
· Good communication skills
· Attention to detail
Rennies Travel would like to appoint a Finance and Administration (DCC) Clerk in the Deloitte in house.
Successful candidates will be expected to embrace the Rennies Travel culture, and live the core values that underpin everything we do:
Interested parties should consider their current strengths in light of the requirements of this position, and their willingness to commit to the above. If interested, CV applications should be submitted to email@example.com
NB: This appointment will be made in accordance with our commitment to Employment Equity.
Contact Name :Sandy Markoteer
Contact Phone:27 11 806 5052