- To fill a full operations role in the booking process, firstly as a support to the travel designers but being the first line in relationships with suppliers and administration of the entire backend of each booking made by the journey designers. To secure the booking with all services providers including travel designers accurately, efficiently, timeously and with zero errors.
- Develop Stakeholder relationships with Travel Designers, external Suppliers and Internal Sales Teams.
- Keep all booking information updated in the system ensuring Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is continually up to date.
- Contact suppliers in writing to confirm or cancel relevant services giving them all special requirements.
- Escalate complaints that could negatively affect long-term relationships, to relevant Managers
- Attend all Company’s and Associated Product training.
- Certificate in certificate in Travel & Tourism/hospitality
- 4-5 years’ experience at a Senior level.
- East Africa experience is essential.
- Experience in handling customer relationships and developing & promoting product and services in the inbound travel industry.
- Working knowledge of TourPlan.
- Excellent product and geographic knowledge on Southern & East Africa.
- Personal or educational travel experience advantageous.