To support the Company’s commercial strategic priorities of Corporate and Trade business growth under the pillar, Maximise Revenue. You will be responsible for the identification, acquisition, implementation, development, and retention of a portfolio corporate, TMC, retail and specialty accounts. Job
- The primary accountability is to take responsibility for account management across the full sales cycle (identification, acquisition, implementation, development, and retention) for a portfolio of defined accounts with a strong focus on corporate account acquisition and maintenance of existing specialty accounts.
- Based on the knowledge gained from managing the portfolio of accounts, provide recommendations to Regional and Sales Managers on:
- Implementation of the commercial strategy
- Account development approaches across industry sectors/channels
- Introduction of new product and service offerings
- Business opportunities and risks for Emirates.
- Work in conjunction with local and head office stakeholders; actively seek opportunities for sales under other Emirates commercial programmes. This includes leveraging Trade and customer relationships to secure opportunities.
- Utilize CRM Salesforce.com to communicate account/prospect activity, competitive intelligence, and support to commercial campaigns.
- Achieve/exceed product sales targets within the Territory, to support the planned growth of the business.
- Gather and analyse intelligence on competitors' activities and market trends, on a territory basis, in order that Sales Manager can modify or refine strategies to maintain a leading position in these markets.
- Implement and monitor sales strategies in the territory to ensure that the travel trade and travelling public in general are made aware of the existence, variety, competitive prices and quality of Emirates products available. Co-ordinate the distribution of quality marketing and promotional collateral and material.
- Plan, organise and conduct training courses, product seminars and workshops for travel consultants of contracted accounts and trade partners.
- Act as an Emirates ambassador during internal and external events and functions. Present the company in a professional manner and be available for such events during personal time (weekends, after hours etc).
- Degree in commercial disciplines with emphasis on economics, transportation and logistics, sales, marketing or business management.
- 3+ years’ experience in the airline or Travel industry, of which a minimum of 1 year has been spent in a sales or account management position
- Specific experience of the sales environment of the airline industry, including an understanding of the Internet, direct sales, key accounts & marketing and process development.
- Strong people, team management and leadership skills preferably in a multi-cultural environment.
- Experience in cross-functional project management and systems implementation would be an asset
- Superior presentation skills
- Proven ability to produce analytical reports of high quality.
- Ability to communicate, negotiate and influence effectively both internal and external stakeholders.
- Systematic and logical approach to problem solving and a capacity to work around problems.
- Must be fluent in English.
- Candidate should have the right to live and work in South Africa
To apply go to: https://www.emiratesgroupcareers.com/search-and-apply/340345