- Deploys the resources required for daily sales and operational activities.
- Supervises ticket offices in selling Ethiopian services to customers.
- Develops ticket agents in their efficiency, enthusiasm and interest in the customers’ needs and acquaints them with tariff manuals, Ethiopian airlines rules and regulations, and other airlines manuals.
- Responsible for supervising all activities related to the handling of passenger reservations and providing flight information.
- Handling all group requests.
- Responds to interoffice communication regarding fare quotations, flight regularities and all discrepancies in a timely manner.
- Assists area manager in handling operational and administrative matters.
- Performs any and all ad-hoc duties as requested by the area manager.
Beginning January 2021
- Matric, Tertiary education within the tourism or a related field or equivalent relevant airline work experience
- Advanced Sabre knowledge (not negotiable), Supervising Experience essential, Excellent MS office skills
- Proven track record of organizational and planning skills
Cape Town City Centre