To provide support to clients by attending to all email and telephonic queries relating to tech and support bookings. This role entails working closely and in partnership with the travel and flight consultants to manage all admin related to travel queries. The purpose of the role is to help create a client experience that feels convenient, effortless, and redirecting to online environment where required.
- Effective and timeous resolution of client queries telephonically or via email
- Manage consultant and client expectations and provide feedback accordingly
- Liaising with relevant stakeholder and product houses to meet clients’ queries.
- Support travel and flights consultant to deliver on client needs.
- Knowledge of office processes, procedures, and technology.
- Demonstrate high attention to detail & strong administrative skills.
- Provide high sense of client service and operate professionally and efficiently with external and internal stakeholders.
- Curiosity to learn and continue professional development.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule and a high work ethic (available to all clients)
Experience, skill and capability
- Minimum 2 - 3 years travel support experience.
- Proficient in Global Distribution System (Amadeus)
- Proactive and resourceful in dealing with issues that may arise
- Perform well under pressure
- Attention to detail with a high level of accuracy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ownership, Accountability & Responsibility.
The Investec Culture
At Investec we look for dynamic, energetic people filled with tenacity, integrity and out of the ordinary thinking. We value individuals who in turn value our culture that is, a can-do attitude while challenging convention. Diversity, competency, and flexible leadership are respected in pursuit of the growth of our business.
To apply go to: https://careers.investec.co.za/jobs/vacancy/travel-consultant-6604-sandton/6622/description/
Contact Name :Investec Careers