Exciting and dynamic agency based in Fourways seeks the services of an experienced HR officer to oversee and manage all functions relating to Human Resources. The successful candidate must share the vision of our dynamic brand and be a team player to the overall success of the business.
Basic Salary + Annual incentives - market related and negotiable to the right candidate.
- Own reliable transport
- Certificate, degree or relevant diploma as a qualification.
- At least 5 years experience in an HR role (Essential)
- At least 2 years experience in the travel industry (Essential)
- Exceptional communication skills in English and Afrikaans
- Sound knowledge and experience in all HR matters
- Ability to work independently and within a team Ability to work under pressure.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS:
- Be informed and keep up to date with the South African HR laws.
- Assist employees with HR related queries and requests.
- Advise the Human Resources Manager regarding all matters that involve conflict between employees.
- Assist in the development of Human Resources procedures and processes.
- Work to improve communication, cooperation and planning in the Human Resources Office.
- Assist in the organization and conduction of new staff orientation.
- Maintain an accurate record of all HR matters
- Be familiar with and keep updated on Labor Law regulations and Basic Conditions of Employment regulations.
- Use discretion and maintain confidentiality at all times.
- click on the "Apply Now" button
Kindly note no telephone applications will be entertained.