Executes sales activities in order to realise turnover and cost margin within the scope of the Sales Business Plan. Covers all aspects of corporate, SME and trade business in order to provide customers with most suited solution and to optimise sales. Focus on bringing in new corporate business and growing key/standard and SME corporate revenue, as well as develop and maintain existing business.
Attend corporate and trade events to enhance and optimize their portfolio.
Depending on experience
- Min 5 years sales experience in travel industry, preferably airline industry ESSENTIAL.
- Knowledge and understanding of Revenue results and tools
- Advanced knowledge of MS office applications and Sales tools
- Key Competencies: Interpersonal: Teamwork, Flexibility;
- Analytical: Objective setting; Business Awareness: Commercial orientation; Dynamism: Drive, Initiative, Persuasiveness, Oral Communication skills
- 13th cheque, medical aid, pension, reduced travel benefits, performance appraisal.
- Must have own car
Contact Name :Claudia May