The Business Development Sales Executive Kwa Zulu Natal will assume overall responsibility of the allocated region by achieving and increasing all revenue in line with the Air Mauritius Sales Strategy.
- Tertiary Education required in relation to the job profile
- Minimum 5 years sales experience in Online Travel Agency, Tour Operator & Travel trade environment
- Knowledge of the travel landscape in South Africa is compulsory.
- Proven track record in new business acquisition & key account management
- Self-motivated with gravitas and high integrity
- Excellent listening skills
- Proven analytical & innovative thinker/decision maker
- Excellent communication, interpersonal & presentation skills essential.
- High EQ, confident, optimistic, energetic, resilient and determined
- Proven business acumen with strong commercial/financial awareness and ability to communicate (verbal & written) with demonstrable skill.
- Proven track record in winning & retaining new business.
- Achieve & exceed set revenue targets
- Proven track record in managing large customer/supplier accounts and ensuring revenue is delivered to contractual targets – compulsory.
- Equally comfortable with detail and big picture thinking.
- Flexibility to travel, attend after hours’ functions and work weekends – undefined hours
- Excellent judgement and ability to quickly identify revenue opportunities
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Ability to communicate, negotiate at a Senior Management level.
- Digital/E-Commerce experience is an added advantage
- Knowledge of Power-point, Word, Excel & Outlook is compulsory
- Required to travel
Please note you work undefined hours as per the operational requirements of the airline. Only qualifying candidates
may submit a CV by email to Ailsa Goddard at email@example.com
(click on the "Apply Now" button) on or before 11 July 2019. Air Mauritius reserves the right to reject profiles that do not meet the minimum level of requirement. Applicants must have South African Citizenship. We conform with the Employment Equity Act. All Security checks & referencing will be done.
Contact Name :Ailsa Goddard