KEY PERFORMANCE OBJECTIVES
To meet and exceed the agreed Turnover targets
To engage and present Rennies Travel to new clients in the region, including cold calling to arrange client meetings
To understand the clients’ travel needs to present the most appropriate travel solution and business value
To ensure that all new business is secured and profitable
To evaluate participation and take the lead on all bids (RPFs, RFIs, RFQs and Tenders)
To negotiate, at all levels, within clients’ organisations
To motivate and influence multiple streams externally (i.e. client, suppliers, partners) and internally (all Rennies Travel teams) to support successful implementations
To work closely with account management and implementation teams on handovers of new clients for managing and farming these accounts.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE & ATTRIBUTES
· 3 to 5 years’ relevant experience in securing new business in the travel industry or 5 years in a different industry
· Sales/Marketing Diploma (equivalent to an NQF level 5 is preferable).
· Need to demonstrate a “hunter” approach to sales
· Track record of growing business, meeting sales targets and obtaining new clients
· Ability to add value
· Ability to “think-on-your-feet”
· Good attention to detail with a high commitment to quality (even when under pressure)
· A proactive, self-starter and able to self-motivate
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills
· A strong team orientation with the ability to demonstrate initiative
· Able to work in a highly competitive, performance driven and measured environment
· Able to work in a fast-paced environment that demands a fast work turnaround
· “Staying Power” as the sales negotiation process is a lengthy one.
· Excellent time management skills and the ability to work on multiple projects ensuring progress simultaneously
· Computer literacy, specifically Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
· Excellent English communication skills (both verbal and written)
· A customer-focused approach with effective liaison/interaction skills at an executive level
· Effective presentation skills (including formal presentation skills) along with excellent questioning techniques and listening skills.
Rennies Travel would like to appoint New Business Sales Executives in the KZN.
Successful candidates will be expected to embrace the Rennies Travel culture, and live the core values which underpin everything we do:
Please consider your current strengths in light of the requirements of this position, and your willingness to commit to the above. If interested, applications can be submitted to Koena Lerotholi at email@example.com
These appointments will be made in accordance with our commitment to Employment Equity.
Contact Name :Koena Lerotholi
Contact Phone:011 4072400