After Hours Ticketing Agent:
Our company, a fast-growing online travel and tourism business based in Westlake, is expanding. We are looking for a dynamic, energetic and professional individual, who shows a passion for excellent customer service. The company is offering a permanent position and the successful candidate's primary role will be ticket flight bookings that come through our online portal.
R 15 000.00 negotiable
- Fully bilingual in Afrikaans and English as you will primarily be dealing with Afrikaans-speaking clients, so full Afrikaans fluency (spoken, written and read) is required.
- 2-5 years of experience working on Amadeus.
- 2 years minimum of experience in ticketing. Must have a sound understanding and knowledge of fares and ticketing systems and procedures.
- Must be in possession of a valid Amadeus Certificate.
What will be expected of you?
- To provide a high level of customer service.
- Be able to converse with and advise management on client feedback.
- The ability to work independently, with strong organisational- and administration skills, attention to detail and excellent time-management skills.
- An excellent understanding of airline terms and travel industry knowledge.
- Must have strong computer skills
- Carry out addition assigned tasks.
The successful candidate will possess the following traits:
- Positive attitude towards learning, problem-solving and teamwork.
- Understands the nature of excellent customer service.
- Adaptability to change.
- Solution based approach (out-of-the-box thinking)
- Hard working and motivated.
- Thrives under pressure.
Working hours will be from Monday-Thursday, 16:00 to 00:00 (midnight). You will also be required to work on public holidays.
Contact Name :Marosane