The main objective of this role is to explore, plan and carry out business development, direct marketing and sales related activities. The role also requires to develop and grow sales of Club Travel Corporate to the South African market, manage quality and consistency of service levels and ensuring positive promotion of the Club Travel Corporate brand into the targeted market.
Duties and Responsibilties
- Grow corporate client base by acquiring new clients who require corporate travel management services
- Compile a prospect plan, reviewing & updating quarterly with Manager.
- Networking to increase contact base.
- Determine realistic total business potential quarterly.
- Make sales calls and build professional, reliable relationships with Clients.
- Inform Manager on the number of prospect calls to be achieved by self over agreed period, updating & reviewing quarterly.
- Call reports to be submitted weekly.
- Inform Manager of problem areas and agree on solutions mutually beneficial to the Client & Club Corporate.
- Monitor support Service Levels and liaise and/or refer upwards as required. (During implementation)
- Co-ordinate and manage handover to Implementation team
- Achieve or exceed 100% of agreed target.
- Differentiate offering and pricing by considering Client.
- Track reports after 3 months to assess opportunities for negotiating.
- Implement all criteria on the Service Level Agreement with Manager and KAM.
- Remain flexible to the wider business needs of the company by rendering assistance for ad hoc projects and duties as required
- Past experience in the corporate industry
- Minimum of 3 years sales experience in Travel or related Industry.
- Business development acumen
- Tender / RFP experience (private & public sector)
- Capability to delegate, motivate and work in a team.
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise
- PC Literate especially in MS Office packages & Excel.
- CRM system experience
- Presentation Skills
- Ability to inspire confidence and develop rapport with staff & clients.
- Well-developed problem solving and negotiating skills
- Flexibility and adaptive to change
- Ability to excel under pressure
- Discretion and awareness of confidentiality
- Outgoing person with exceptional inter-personal skills
- Experience in Negotiating and drawing up of Contracts
- Own car and valid driver’s licence are essential
All applications must be submitted online
Contact Name :Wardah Smith