Adherence to Accounts Receivable processes in line with company policies and procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure that all accounts receivable policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Do final quality checks to ensure the accuracy and correctiveness of invoicing.
- Ensure that all invoice submissions are done on a weekly basis.
- Weekly submissions must be signed by the client as proof of receipt and must be filed.
- Ensuring that all client card statements recons are done timeously and sent out to clients with all required documents.
- Ensuring that all client accounts are paid timeously at required intervals i.e. monthly, weekly
- Accurate payment allocations and journals processed where applicable.
- Ensure client account reconciliations including the clearing of reconciling items for all accounts is done timeously.
- Ensure client is within Credit Terms as agreed per the Contract/SLA .
- Follow up and ensure outstanding issues are resolved immediately on overdue accounts.
- Implementation of credit procedures with the assistance of the NCM
- Improve and maintain excellent service levels delivered to the client.
- Attend and ensure all client queries are resolved timeously.
- Regular Client visits.
- Good understanding of accounting principles and the administrative processes surrounding this function.
- Communication skills at an appropriate level to facilitate communication with suppliers and team members.
- Basic accounting principles / administration.
- 3 years of work experience in accounts Receivable department within travel industry.
- MS Word, Excel, Power Point
- Experience in the Travel industry would be an advantage.
All applications must be submitted online