The main objective of this role is to manage invoices received in Finance Information System (Papertrail) and ensure all supplier invoices are billed to the clients within 72 hours of check out date.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Edit and match invoices, vouchers and purchase orders (where applicable) in Papertrail on a daily basis.
- Generate Club Travel invoice in Finance System (Protas).
- Investigate why vouchers are still open and kept clear within a maximum of 3 months from date of departure.
- Ensure open vouchers are followed up - invoice requested from supplier soon after check out dates to ensure voucher report is up to date.
- Request amendment invoices from supplier if not correct
- Follow up with debtor/consultant on purchase orders if not able to locate in dedicated mailbox.
- Communicate effectively with the creditor’s team to ensure that all invoicing is up to date.
- Monthly updates to team leader on outstanding voucher report.
- Outgoing and approachable with excellent customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literate
- Attention to detail
- Ability to excel under pressure
- Excellent organisational skills
- Team player
All applications must be submitted on our online recruitment site