This role is responsible for supporting all offline networks (including but not limited to Retail, B2B, International Student Identity Card & Internal) with point-of-sale materials, online and offline content production for the marketing team, the implementation of offline marketing & PR activity, and general administration duties. This role is also responsible for assisting the Lead of Marketing with event planning and management.
- Responsible for providing stores with POS materials including production of posters, LCD screen content, ad hoc materials including leaflets, uniform & clothing orders, etc.
- Writing campaign reports as required; gathering of marketing evidence/ analysis
- Copywriting of offline or online marketing materials (marketing campaigns including online content, PR releases, social media, advertisements, etc.)
- Responsible for communicating all campaigns internally to sales staff and other departments including campaign logistics & weekly emails
- Drafting of Joint Marketing Agreement proposals including Tourism Boards and preferred partners
- Sourcing of new suppliers/ partners/ Tourism Boards, and negotiating with existing suppliers /partners to drive sales for each of the brands
- Presentation of proposals to strategic partners
- Assist Marketing Lead with any offline training and development needs for new team members
- Managing competitions (drawing & contacting winners, arranging prizes)
- Coordination of ‘new store opening’ activity
- Work closely with the rest of the marketing team members & product team to ensure products and services convert through our omni-channel model
- Work alongside the Global Design Studio to support all stages of brochure and offline collateral production
- Quality control artwork produced within Global design studio, ensuring the creative meets its commercial objectives
- In conjunction with the Lead of Marketing, manage offline marketing spend to ensure strong ROI on offline marketing activity
- In conjunction with the Lead of Marketing design retail campaigns to support STA Travel’s strategy to ensure we drive repeat business
- Manage the Local Store Strategy and implementation ensuring ROI
- Work with the Leads of Marketing & Product to build a marketing strategy for all streams and any new or upcoming streams and see through all campaigns
- Deliver campaigns from beginning to end, working with partners and suppliers when required
- Deliver monthly reporting to the Lead of Marketing detailing all offline demand & feedback. When required, provide feedback, insight and strategy in relation to the reporting delivered.
- Build relationships with key suppliers to develop the product portfolio strategies
- Attend and participate in external meetings alongside the Lead of Marketing as appropriate
- Build and maintain internal relationships with Marketing teams globally, or the appropriate global or divisional team, to share knowledge, best practice and new ideas
- Maintain a high level of Competitor Awareness.
- Contribute to ad-hoc company projects and deliverables, as required
1 April start date
R16 000.00 - R18 000.00 Per Month
- Experience in the travel industry an advantage
- Experience marketing in the student/youth market an advantage
- Having liaised and worked with design agencies an advantage
- A basic understanding of integrated marketing operations
- International travel experience looked upon favourably
Cut-off date for applications is Wednesday 20 March 2019.
Contact Name :STA Travel Careers