The main purpose of this role is to sell travel products as part of the Flightsite Travel Team. This role requires efficiency, accuracy, delivering exceptional customer service, ability to sell travel products in an online environment and ensuring a positive image of the company brand.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist clients telephonically or via email
- Acknowledge all online queries within 1 hour
- Ascertain client’s needs and advise suitable products and services.
- Liaise with suppliers to provide clients with the most suitable holiday packages
- Assist clients telephonically and/or via e-mail with any travel queries
- Process clients’ bookings including pre-seating, meals and any special requirements.
- Ensure that the client has been informed of the conditions of travel, in writing, before payment is accepted.
- Create and update client’s booking file including client’s contact details and full details of fare quoted and services offered.
CLOSING DATE FOR ALL APPLICATIONS: 31 JANUARY 2019
- Certificate or preferably a National Diploma in Travel and Tourism
- Minimum 2 years leisure consulting experience
- GDS (preferably Amadeus) and international fares knowledge
- Strong geography, destination, product and dynamic packaging knowledge
- Outgoing and approachable with excellent customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Only online applications will be accepted. Follow the link below to register and apply online.