Boutique Travel & Event management company looking for a Team Leader Senior Project Manager covering both Groups & Incentives and Leisure departments.
The position is based in North Riding, Johannesburg, and we are after an experienced project manager in groups and incentives. Experience is vital.
Both Inbound and Outbound experience preferable.
We are after someone who can hit the ground running and who can take over a file or group and run with it from proposal stage until travelling with the group and everything that needs to happen in between.
As well as this, the role will involve being the direct contact between management and the rest of the team – as a team leader. Assisting the rest of the team where needed, managing and assisting with prioritising workloads, checking junior staff’s documents before they are sent out, as well as business development and sales, client engagement and all areas associated with a team leader role.
Flexible / As soon as possible
Negotiable, please email us your last payslip and salary expectation with your job application
High level experience with groups and incentives
Main Characteristics needed:
- Manage the team in the office
- Assist to maintain company culture
- Basic HR related topics
- Manage work load within team
- Ensure deadlines are met
- Assist junior staff with checking of work, teaching elements of computer literacy, discussing best practices, etc
- Share knowledge with team of MICE and tour operations
- Be the contact between the team and higher management
- Work on incentive proposals or whatever is needed at the time
- End to end project management
- Manage logistics and supplier bookings around incentive groups and projects
- Attend workshops and trade shows
- Assist in new business development and bringing in new clients
- Budget management and team project reconciliation management
- Site inspections, on site group management, local and international travel
- Senior leisure and MICE consultant experience
- Good knowledge of international destinations
- Experience with inbound tour operations preferable
- Passionate about travel
- Adaptable and energetic
- Highly organised
- Confident yet humble
- Positive outlook on life
- Strive to always meet the highest standards, excellence in everything one does
- Excited about being part of a growing company that one can help develop
- Open to working in a small company, understanding its limitations and benefits
- Open to new ways of working and doing things
- Hard working and must have a “get the work done” attitude
- Must be customer centric and understand real customer service
- High computer literacy – proficiency in excel, word and powerpoint are a must
- Must be able to travel and work weekends or evenings when needed
- Must have own transport
Jackal Creek Golf Estate, North Riding, Johannesburg
Our company covers leisure, FIT and group and incentive travel, inbound and outbound, as well as event management and we have a growing corporate gifting department.
There are many areas of the company that you can get involved in and we believe in ensuring our staff are happy and feeling fulfilled by their positions.
If you are interested and have the desired experience, please do get in touch.
Contact Name :Carolina Beckmann
Contact Phone:For whats app only (no calls) - +27827607583