A position has opened within FlightSite (Pty) Ltd, South Africa’s fastest growing Online Travel Agency (OTA).FlightSite has positioned itself with long-term strategic partners in the banking and retail sectors.
The objective of this role is to attract, retain and manage relationships with Investec clients and bankers through consistent and exceptional service delivery, which turns lifestyle dreams into reality in an out of the ordinary way. This is achieved through exceeding expectations, creating long term relationships and fostering mutually beneficial partnerships with the client,colleagues and suppliers alike.
Duties and Responsibilties
- Assist clients either via email or telephonically
- Acknowledge all online queries within 1 hour
- Ascertain client’s needs and advise suitable products and services.
- Prepare and process quotes within the same day, alternatively make contact with the client to advise on progress of booking the same day.
- Follow up on all quotes within 48 hours.
- Liaise where necessary with product developers and other key partners such as hotels and airlines regarding bookings and schedules.
- Advise clients regarding passports, visas, foreign exchange, travel insurance, car parking, car hire, transfers, accommodation and excursions.
- Process clients booking including pre-seating, meals and any special requirements.
- Ensure that the client has been informed of the conditions of travel, in writing, before payment is accepted.
Basic + Commission
- Minimum 7 years leisure consulting experience
- Experience in building complex international FIT itineraries
- Proven track record of processing and managing large volumes of enquiries
- Ability to upsell and cross sell
- Strong geography, destination and product knowledge
- Excellent knowledge of fares and ticketing
- GDS proficient at an expert level (preferably on Amadeus)
- Sales focused with experience of working in a target driven environment and achieving set targets
- Own transportation and driver's license
- Outgoing and approachable with excellent customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passionate about travel and people
Only online applications will be accepted. Follow the link below to register and apply online.
No emailed CV's will be accepted