The main objective of this role is to maintain mutually beneficial relationships with suppliers, delivering service excellence and positively promoting the Company brand. This is achieved through exceeding the suppliers’ expectations and minimising the risk to the company by ensuring all vendor accounts are strictly monitored.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Once invoices received in mail scan into papertrail
- Source vouchers where needed to identify customer
- Process supplier invoices in Protas
- Original Invoices to be sent to customer once filed and stored in papertrail.
- Original invoices – tray for debtors clerks
- Reconcile Supplier Statement and follow up with Supplier if invoices not received.
- Prepare remittance advice for each supplier payment
- Ensure reconciliation of system vendor account and supplier payment is attached to each remittance.
- Once payment has been processed by cashbook clerk, capture payment in Profin
- Ensure that all invoices paid on remittance are matched and allocated to payment
- Ensure commission and Vat on Commission is correctly posted in G/L.
- File payments and all attached documentation – daily in papertrail
- Check age analysis daily to ensure all suppliers are paid and up to date.
- Check outstanding bill back voucher report t ensure all invoices are received monthly from suppliers and invoiced to customers timorously
- Follow up and resolve queries and disputes – daily
- Minimum 1 years Creditors experience within the Travel Industry
- Outgoing and approachable with excellent customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literate with MS Office programmes specifically with MS Outlook and MS Excel
- Knowledge of credit control and creditors function
- Attention to detail
- Ability to excel under pressure
- Excellent organisational skills
- Team player
Cape Town Head Office CBD
Only online applications will be accpted:-
CLOSING DATE FOR ALL APPLICATIONS: 31 JANUARY 2019