The Implementations Manager is responsible for the successful onboarding of all designated Corporate Traveller customers.
The Implementations Manager will work closely with the Business Development, Key Accounts, Operations, Technology and Finance Teams as well as several external stakeholders (clients and suppliers), to achieve the objective of ensuring an efficient and effective onboarding experience.
Education and qualification:
Relevant Tertiary qualification, e.g. business
· Minimum 2 year’s B2B experience
· 2 years C-Level engagement experience
· Minimum 5 years’ experience in the Travel Industry
· Proven track record in achieving targets in the Travel Industry
· Travel Technology experience advantageous
· Project Management Experience Advantageous
· Corporate Travel or Travel contracting experience advantageous
Primary duties and responsibilities (KRAs)
1. Project Management
· Be the lead of the project liasing with all stakeholders (BDM,KAM,TM,TL,AL & Technology team)
· Completes onsite discovery on all client implementations ensuring accurate inputs are captured and proper expectations set with the client.
· Develop implementation Project Plan aligned to agreed implementation requirements (traditional vs. online vs. blended).
· Acts as primary implementation point of contact and escalation point for project stakeholders including all internal stakeholders, Clients and Third Party Suppliers.
· Set up the required conference calls & meetings during the implementation process
· Manage client expectations in a professional & timely manner
· Build and maintain effective multi-level relationships with all clients
· Provides status updates by tracking and reporting key implementation progress.
· Ensure Client satisfaction through follow-up, client responsiveness and thorough communication.
· Maintains singular accountability for all aspects of the implementation process by holding all project resources accountable to the completion of tasks.
· Provide weekly ,monthly, quarterly and annual feedback to CT SWOT team
2. Support and Development
· Develop and train internal and external stakeholders
· Goes on-site to facilitate training and implementation activities as required.
· Assist with new customer activations
3. Brand Retention and Growth
· Assist with developing overall implementation strategies for all clients
· Provide feedback and reporting monthly on customer implementations
· Develop relationships with all internal and external stakeholders to ensure collaboration in driving strategies
· Participate in new business presentations and implementations
General Manager- CT
Key communication and relationships:
Business Development Manager Teams; BDM Team Leaders; National Sales Leader; Area Leaders; Travel Managers; Head of Key Accounts,KAMs; Operations, Support Teams and General Manager
Customers; Suppliers; Professional Bodies
Domestic and International
As determined by business needs
Own transport essential
Please apply through the following link: