- Secure and confirm reservations for all aspects of domestic, regional and international travel related services.
- Sourcing, providing and following up on quotations for corporate and leisure clients.
- Provide visa information and assist with process of obtaining visas, travel insurance and foreign exchange.
- Updating of customer profiles in Amadeus.
- Invoicing and issuing of vouchers.
Feb 19 or sooner
- Grade 12 with a Travel and Tourism Diploma or similar Travel qualification
- Qualification and in depth working knowledge of the Amadeus GDS system/Fares and ticketing
- Minimum 5-7 of corporate and leisure travel experience at International Level
- Strong Fares and Ticketing Knowledge
- Sound working knowledge of the Quicktrav mid office system for invoicing and vouchers
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work unsupervised and under pressure
- High Standard of service levels provided to clients
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Contact Name :Suria Groenewald
Contact Phone:021 4258413